Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Smile lines.....

I had a wonderful morning.... Yoga, prayer, no traffic, great coffee, the voice of a handsome man, perfect messages from both of my kids and the realization that my life is still good even though I didn't win the $355 million dollar lottery last night.... =) It seems nothing can bring me down today, not even these new wrinkles I spotted in the mirror! It bummed me out a bit, but then I remembered how I promised myself I would look for good in every situation, so these little age marks will forever be referred to as my smile lines.... I am thankful for all the smiles and laughter I have in my life now, I welcome the lines....

I am feeling inspired today and will most likely create something blingy tonight! Stay tuned and Have a great day!  Remember to smile! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment